In contrast to the blog I just recently posted...There are a lot of thngs you DON'T need to be a parent, but of course, there are essentials. Some things, yeah, they just plain come in handy, and there are things that really do just need to keep you sanity. Here's my list:
Swing-Yeah, babies like to swing. And it keeps them happy so you can do dishes, other clean, or just have five minutes to yourself.
Desitin-It works miracles. Diapers rashes can be pretty terrible, and this stuff really hits the spot.
Winter-time related items:
Warm snuggly type snow suit-So much easier to just bundle them up in this instead of putting on 10 different pieces of clothing.
Car Seat Cover-Easy to slip on and off, and keeps baby super warm, head to toe.
Toys with lights-Just another entertainment mechanism.
Window Cover-I was always too cheap to find one that actually worked well, but there were times when that sun was shining right into the car and really wish I had one.
Onesies-Great for Summer when it's just too darn hot.
Exersaucer-Gets baby moving, but still keeps them confined and safe.
I'm sure there are more, but I'm ready for bed.
I like the new track you're taking with the blog. But I think it would rule the school if you hyperlinked to some of the items you're writing about. And don't forget, pictures are worth 1,000 words.
ReplyDelete