I really don't like it when I try to look up "quick" meals online. "Quick" can sometimes mean 30 minutes to an hour. Sometimes I have about 10 minutes to prepare, cook, and serve dinner. I know some people are also pressed for time, so here are just a few "super quick" recipes that I have found to be appetizing. There are only a few, but for one, my son is super picky, and for two, I am not a good cook, so I look for simple recipes.
 |
| Photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net |
This one actually takes about as long as the kind in the box, but tastes a lot better.
Foreman Grilled Turkey Burgers
Ok, so that above recipe tells you to bake them, but it is so much faster (and probably tastier) on a Foreman Grill. The small ones are relatively inexpensive, and the possibilities are endless. I definitely recommend purchasing one if you need to make quick meals.
No comments:
Post a Comment