Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Quick and Easy dinners...

A couple that I have made over the past week...just to warn you, I really like cooking chicken. 'Cause it's easy. And tasty. I like to keep it simple.


Much more healthy than the Chinese Food version, but just as tasty. And super simple. The recipe sounds pretty gross, but the salty/sweet combo is just what your taste buds need. Trust me.

MORE CHICKEN (and TATERS)!!!

I love mashed potatoes. But I don't like cooking. And cooking mashed potatoes is a long process which includes washing, peeling and cooking. But I more recently discovered potatoes in a bag. And you can then microwave those potatoes and put them in a bowl, mash them up, but a little milk and butter on them, and presto, you have mashed potatoes. Never, ever, EVER buy the frozen ones or the ones in the can. Yuck. 

Top the potato extravaganza off with this recipe:


5067.jpg
Image Courtesy of www.freedigitalphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment