Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Attempt at Creating Food

I go through these periods where I just don't care what I eat--which basically means I don't care if it's healthy. Then, I get to a point where I actually start craving HEALTHY things. Which is a good thing in and of itself, but since I am terrible at cooking, it makes it harder to be able to cook meals that taste good. I am hoping to start out simple, and expand my horizons. And there really is nothing more simple than a sandwich, or in this case, a wrap. I took a few simple ingredients and made a pretty delicious lunch out of it. (Oh, I am also clearly lacking in the creative department, and really can't think of a name for it.)

Spinach-Turkey-Hummus Wrap

4 Slices of Turkey
2 Tablespoons of Joseph's Red Pepper Hummus
Baby Spinach
Spinach Wrap
Mayonnaise or other dressing

Put Ingredients into the wrap, and enjoy!

Now all I have to start working on is making my own hummus...

1 comment:

  1. That sounds divine.

    I really enjoy the voice you have in this blog. I'd love a picture of the wrap. Mmmm....

    ReplyDelete