This is a question that I will not be able to answer, so this blog post will post likely me complaining with not real answers or info. I am out of answers.
For the most part, my life revolves around my son. I don't have much free time between working 2 jobs and going to school. So when the time is there, I enjoy spending it with my son. But, then, there is still my boyfriend. I love him dearly, but things just aren't the same. I think it's mostly our situation, but I just feel like our relationship has been put on the back burner. I wish it wasn't like this, I want to know how to fix it. But there just isn't any time. I envy people that still have great relationships. It has just been so hard, we are both so worn out, it is just extremely difficult to find time to fix things.
What can I do? Any advice?
No comments:
Post a Comment